Saturday, June 14, 2008

Catching Up on Some Pictures!!


Well, we managed to find an internet cafe with wireless so I'm going to send on a bunch of pictures. We've had a good time at Lake Balaton but have found out it is quite a hang out for young people. There was a lot of partying into the night but fortunately I'm a good sleeper. We are in apartments so we cooked our own food today and really enjoyed it. We will be leaving for Budapest and the airport in the morning. Nancy has had a very sore back since the bad beds in the bad hotel. She's having a hard time getting around. You will hear from me on Monday when Rick and I are in Crete.
Here are some random shots driving along the coast in Croatia.



Our worst hotel. It didn't really look that bad in pictures. Thats probably why I chose it in the first place.


These were taken on the island of Pag. There is so much rock everywhere and then some nice places. Actually the rock is so ugly it's almost pretty.







Our hotel in Zadar. It was our next to the worst but the family was very nice that owned it and they had beautiful hydrangaes on their porch.



Diocletian's Palace in Split.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has it been 2 weeks already?

It has been nice to follow your trip.

We bought a house in Calif. You can see pics on sue's blog. the address is donandsueperkins.blogspot.com

Bill call me when U get home...Perky

Anonymous said...

Melanie - Enjoying your blog, almost feel like I'm there.

Shirley is here with me for a few days as I have 4 nights off in a row. Waiting excitedly for Greece.

Love - Mary